Free & Reduced Meals
- All children in households receiving benefits from SNAP or TANF are eligible for free meals.
- Foster children who are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced-price meals if their household’s income is within the limits of the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines.
Applications for free or reduced meals are accepted all year long. A new application needs to be filled out each school year. Only one application needs to be filled out for each family.
To apply for free and reduced meals, parents can log into the Infinite Campus Parent Portal, by clicking HERE. Paper copies are available in the front office of each school.
*It is recommended to complete the online application via a computer. All mobile devices may not be supported.